Ladybird poppies

Ladybird poppies
My purchase from the Whittington Plant Fair

Thursday 23 June 2011

Just Gardening




This blog is mainly a reference guide - so that I can look back on what was good and what was not so good in the garden over the year.

I shall use snippets from here and there - tips from fellow gardeners and friends, bits from magazines and own experiences.

Ideally I would have started to record events etc at the beginning of the year but it is now June and I can't wait to get started- cie la vie!

June - general overview - alls well in the greenhouses = I make this statement loosely - they need a jolly good tidy up - as ever - like pots to be stacked and a jolly good clean up.

As ever this blog has been interrupted - the school sports day that I thought would be cancelled because it has thrown it down with rain is now on so I must dash - camera at the ready - be back later to try and record June pluses and minuses - that is surely spelt wrong -

PS -the opening pic was taken this morning I love the aluims - it is made up with so many star like flowers - incredible and all from a bulb

No comments: